BiochromCorp Universal pH Test Strips
- High accuracy and quick readout within 15 second
- pH measure range of 0-14 meets all your needs.
- Four color pH panels for easy to read against pH Color Chart Intervals.
- Exquisite compact box package of 125 pH test strips. Lightweight for convenient use and carry.
- Ideal for use in: Labs, Factories, Drinking Waters, Pools, Aquariums, Urine and Saliva Test and many others
- Fast and Accurate Results in 15 seconds
A measure of acidity and alkalinity of a solution that is a number on a scale on which a value of 7 represents neutrality and lower numbers indicate increasing acidity and higher numbers increasing alkalinity and on which each unit of change represents a tenfold change in acidity or alkalinity and that is the negative logarithm of the effective hydrogen-ion concentration or hydrogen-ion activity in gram equivalents per liter of the solution; also : the condition represented by a pH number
Do you know what is the Meaning of pH 0-14 ?
Test Body pH Level
The pH score of the average human body is 7.4. Your body works hard to maintain this level. If you eat too much acidic and too little alkaline food, your body has to steal alkaline substances from its own tissue to neutralise the excess acid. Potassium, calcium and magnesium, for example, are three powerful alkalis. If you consume too much acid, your body must lost potassium, calcium and magnesium from its own bones and tissue to force its pH back to the ideal 7.2/7.4 pH range.
Test Water Quality
As well known that it is very important to control the pH of water since it can be an indicator of other water problems. This applies in particular to private water supply, ponds, aquaculture and aquariums
If the pH value is too high, the disinfectant can not sufficiently exert its effect. If the pH value is too low, metal parts could be corroded.
1. Dip a pH strip into the solution to be tested.
2. Wait for a half second and take it out of the testing solution.
3. Compare the paper color changes to the standard color chart on the box package.
4. To confirm the pH level, then result is obtained.
What’s in the Box?
- 125 BiochromCorp pH Strips range of 0-14
Distributed by: BiochromCorp