BiochromCorp pH Test Strips
- High accuracy and quick readout within 15 second
- pH measure range of 45-9 meets all your needs.
- Two color pH panels for easy to read against pH Color Chart Intervals.
- Exquisite compact box package of 125 pH test strips. Lightweight for convenient use and carry.
- Recommended to control your pH level in Urene and Saliva
Fast and Accurate Results in 15 seconds
Why is Body pH Important?
The pH score of the average human body is 7.4. Your body works hard to maintain this level. If you eat too much acidic and too little alkaline food, your body has to steal alkaline substances from its own tissue to neutralise the excess acid. Potassium, calcium and magnesium, for example, are three powerful alkalis. If you consume too much acid, your body must loot potassium, calcium and magnesium from its own bones and tissue to force its pH back to the ideal 7.2/7.4 pH range.
A whole range of ailments have been linked with acidity in the body. If there are too few alkaline minerals in your digestive tract, you suffer indigestion and gastric reflux. If there is too much acid in your blood, your body must line the arteries with fat to prevent them from being corroded. This increases the likelihood of heart disease.
Testing Your pH There are two common pH tests you can do yourself at home:
1. - Urine pH Test. This pH testing kit consists of either strips of paper, or a roll of paper from which one can tear strips. It is quite similar to a home pregnancy test. Tear off a strip of paper then urinate directly on it or – less messily – collect your urine in a cup and dip the paper in it. The paper will change colour as it collects water.
2. - Saliva pH Testing Kit. A saliva test is performed with the same paper strips as a urine test. It is ideal for people who cannot go for six hours without urinating or who cannot go throughout the night without drinking. Do not eat, drink or brush your teeth directly before doing the test. Rinse your mouth with water, spit it out and rinse again.
What’s in the Box?
- 12 5 BiochromCorp pH Strips range of 4.5-9
Distributed by: BiochromCorp