ThermoCell Mixing Block combines the functions of the mixing and Temperature Control, providing a convenient means to incubate and react samples. This unit employs Peltier Effect heat exchange technology to provide accurate, stable temperature control. it can be use with a selection of interchangeable Blocks for plates and tubes.
- Accurately control and monitor time, temperature and speed
- Exact temperature control with PID Circuit
- Gentle, reliable mixing with long life direct current motor
- Low noises working even under the speed if 1500 rpm
- Special damping provides quiet operation even at high Speeds.
- Choose from several standard sample blocks for plates or tubes.
- Custom Blocks are available to satisfy special experimental requirements
- Large VFD display and simple controls provide a user-friendly interface
- Conforms to CE safety standard
|Temp. Setting Range||0 - 105° C|
|Temp. Control Range||RT -14 °C ~ 100 °C|
|Timing Range||1 min ~ 99 h 59 min|
|Mixing Speed||300 rpm ~ 1500 rpm (rotarion)|
|Mixing Amplitude||3 mm|
|Temp. Control Accuracy||less 0.5 °C|
|Display Accuracy||less 0.5 °C|
|Temp. Uniformity||less 0.5 °C|
|Heating Time||< 12 min (from 20 °C to 100 °C)|
|Cooling Time||< 8 min (from RT to RT -10 °C)|
|< 15 min (from 100 °C to RT + 10 °C)|
|Dimension||328 x 249 x 166 mm (L x W x H)|
|Power Supply||115 Volt 60 Hz|