All materials comply with USP Class VI standards, and are autoclavable up to 10 times. Hydrophobic PTFE membrane is reinforced with polypropylene housing and features a stepped hosebarb. Available in Non-sterile 1.00µm, 0.2µm pore sizes with platinum-cured silicone tubing, or in bulk packs (without tubing).
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane reinforced in polypropylene
- Available in 1.00µm and 0.2µm pore sizes
- Autoclavable up to 10 times
- Casing Material: Polypropylene
- Filter Material: PTFE
- Filter Pore Size: .2µm
- Tube length: 50mm"
- Tube Diameter: 3/8"
- Tube Material: Platinum-cured Silicone