Favorgene MicroElute GEL/PCR Purification Kit (200prep)
Principle: spin column (silica matrix)
DNA Binding capacity of spin column: 5 µg
Sample size: up to 200 mg of agarose gel up to 100 µl of reaction solution
DNA size: 65 bp ~ 10 kbp
Recovery: 70% ~ 85% for Gel extraction 85% ~ 95% for PCR clean-up
Operation time: 10 ~ 20 min
Elution volume: 10 ~12 µl
1. Buffer provided in this kit contain irritants. Wear gloves and lab coat when handling these buffer.
2. Add the required volume of ethanol (96~100%) to Wash Buffer before use.
3. For gel DNA extraction, excising the extra agarose gel to minimize the size of the gel (up to 200 mg).
4. For concentraction or purification of DNA fragments from enzymatic reactions, the maximum sample volume is 100 µl and the maximum amount of DNA fragments is 5 µg.
5. Centrifugation steps are done by a mi
|Components||FAEPK 001-1(200 preps)|
|MF Buffer||115 ml|
|Wash Buffer (concentrate)||35 ml|
|Elution Buffer||5 ml|
|MF Column||200 pcs|
Store at room temperature (15~ 25 ℃) for 2 year.