This Kit provide a rapid, silica based method for high-purity plasmid DNA extraction, using a sample volume of 1-3ml per reaction.
Principle: mini spin column (silica matrix)
Sample size: 1 ~ 5 ml
Size of plasmid or construct: < 15 kb
Operation time: < 25 minutes
Typical Yield: 20 ~ 30 µg
Binding capacity: 60 µg/ column
Column applicability: centrifugation and vaccum
Kit include :
- FAPD 1 Buffer 25 ml
- FAPD 2 Buffer 25 ml
- FAPD3 Buffer 35 ml
- W1 Buffer Wash Buffer (conc.) 20 ml
- Elution Buffer 15 ml
- RNase A 2.5 mg
- FAPD Columns 100 pcs
- 2 ml Collection Tube 100 pcs
Phenol-free, Solvent-free, ambient friendly .
1. Store RNase A at -20 °C upon recipit of kit.
2. Add 0.5 ml of FAPD1 Buffer to a RNase A tube, Dissolve the RNase A by vortexing. Briefly spin the tube and transfer the total RNase A mixture back to the FAPD1 bottle, mix well by vortexing and store the FAPD1 buffer at 4 °C.
3. If precipitates have formed in FAPD2 Buffer, warm the buffer in 37°C waterbath to dissolve precipitates.
4. Preparation of W1 Buffer and Wash Buffer by adding 96 ~100% ethanol (not provided) for first use.
5. Centrifugation steps are done by a microcentrifuge capable of the speed at 11,000 ~1,8000 x g.
Store at room temperature (15~ 25 ℃) for 2 year. Except RNAse A Powder, store at -20℃.