This Kit provide a rapid, silica based method for high-purity plasmid DNA extraction, using a sample volume of 1-3ml per reaction. Kit include : FAPD 1 Buffer FAPD 2 Buffer FAPD3 Buffer W1 Buffer Wash Buffer (conc.) Elution Buffer RNase A FAPD Columns 2 ml Collection Tube, Phenol-free, Solvent-free, ambient friendly .
Principle: mini spin column (silica matrix)
Sample size: 1 ~ 5 ml
Size of plasmid or construct: < 15 kb
Operation time: < 25 minutes
Typical Yield: 20 ~ 30 µg
Binding capacity: 60 µg/ column
Column applicability: centrifugation and vaccum
1. Store RNase A at -20 °C upon recipit of kit.
2. Add 0.5 ml of FAPD1 Buffer to a RNase A tube, Dissolve the RNase A by vortexing. Briefly spin the tube and transfer the total RNase A mixture back to the FAPD1 bottle, mix well by vortexing and store the FAPD1 buffer at 4 °C.
3. If precipitates have formed in FAPD2 Buffer, warm the buffer in 37°C waterbath to dissolve precipitates.
4. Preparation of W1 Buffer and Wash Buffer by adding 96 ~100% ethanol (not provided) for first use.
5. Centrifugation steps are done by a microcentrifuge capable of the speed at 11,000 ~1,8000 x g.
FAPDE 300(300 preps)
FAPDE 004(4 preps_sample)
FAPDE 100 (100 preps)
|FAPD1 Buffer|| |
|FAPD2 Buffer|| |
|FAPD3 Buffer|| |
|W1 Buffer|| |
|Wash Buffer (concentrate)|| |
|Elution Buffer|| |
|FAPD Column|| |
|Collection Tube|| |
|RNase A|| |
|User Manual|| |