The StableStrip™ 0.2 ml 8-strip PCR tube incorporates individually attached caps (flat or domed) for more convenience. No need to carry two separate components in inventory. The strip includes 8 integral 0.2 ml tubes with ultra-thin sidewalls and bottoms for more uniform and efficient temperature transfer. This PCR reaction strip is available with either flat (needle pierceable) or dome-topped individually attached hinged caps. While easily opened and closed with one hand, their positive sealing will fully protect the contents from evaporation during the whole thermal cycle. The cap has an integral seal preventing contamination with surface of lid.
While more easily handled than single tubes, the 8-strip PCR tubes will precisely fit standard well spacing and can also be used with multi-channel hand-held pipetters. Manufactured under the most stringent conditions to attain the highest quality standards in the industry.
Tubes are made of ultra-clear polypropylene plastic and strips can be cut to any length.
• 0.2mL 8-strip PCR tubes with attached caps
• Caps are Optically Clear for qPCR
• Ultra-thin walls for uniformity and consistency
• Positive sealing eliminates any evaporation
• Fits standard spacing on 8-channel pipettes
• Choose from domed/rounded or optical flat caps
• RNAse, DNAse, & Pyrogen FREE Certified
What is in the Box?
Pack of 120 Strips.