Advantec Qualitative Filter Papers No. 1 125 mm are made of 100% cotton linter cellulose.
Primarily used for clarifying and removing precipitates (ppt) and preparation for quantitative analysis.
These papers can be used over a pH range from 0-12 and a maximum temperature of 120°C. Ash content of 0.1%. Papers have smooth surface, normal hardness (except Grade No. 101 have a creped surface).
- Grade: No. 1
- Comments: Retains large crystalline particles and gelatinous precipitates. Fast flow rate, smooth surface, normal hardness
- Weight: 90 (g/m2)
- Thickness 0.20 (mm)
- Flow Time: 45 (sec)
- Absorption speed: 9.0 (cm)
- Wet Strength: 14.3 (cm H2O)
- Retention Characteristic (µm): 6 Coarse
- Collection Efficiency 65 (%, 0.3 µm DOP)
- Whatman 1
- Schleicher & Schuell 410 or 1450cv
What is in the Box?
100 x No. 1 Filter Paper