The CelCulture® CO2 Incubator is designed and manufactured using the accumulated expertise and knowledge that Esco has developed with over 35 years of world class equipment for laboratory usage. Designed with sample safety, energy efficiency and user-friendliness in mind, the system achieves precise parameter controls, highly effective contamination control and intuitive user interfaces all--supported by Esco's solution-based sales and service representatives worldwide.
- Contamination control with long life ULPA filters and 90°C moist heat decontamination cycle.
- Direct heat & air jacket design with gentle yet effective forced convection.
- Intuitive interfaces and intelligent data and event logger.
- 8°C below ambient to 60°C
- Highly Efficient Peltier Cooling System
- FDA-listed, Class II, 510k exempt medical device
- Available in 170L and 240L models
VivoCell™ Precise Temperature, CO₂ Control and High Humidity
- Best uniformity and control among competition
- Fast CO₂, temperature and humidity recovery without overshoot
- Direct heat design for rapid recovery, with 8 heater grouped into 3 zones
- Air jacket provides isolation against ambient temperature fluctuations
- VentiFlow™ forced convection accelerates recovery of chamber air to ISO Class 5 Cleanliness after door closing to prevent contamination
- Filtered air circulates across water pan to accelerate humidifying process
- Air flows gently around culture plates, causing no disturbance to cell culture
- Blower automatically stops when door is opened, to minimize mixing of chamber and room air
Contamination Control System Provides Seamless Protection
- SteriSafe™ ULPA filtration enables the chamber air to be maintained at ISO class 5 condition.
- SwiftCon™ 90˚C validated moist heat decontamination cycle operates overnight to eradicate any contamination in the unlikely event it occurs. At the end of the cycle, the chamber is dry and ready to use. Note: For CCL-50L units, further wipe down of the chamber is needed since it has no decon pump and condensation will normally occur after the decontamination cycle.
- All input gases are filtered by in-line filters before they enter the chamber to remove impurities and contaminants.
- The incubator’s main body is made from electro-galvanized steel with Esco’s unique ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating.
- The interior of the chamber is made from stainless steel type 304.
User-Friendly Software Interface
- Comprehensive user-configurable alarms for all the parameters.
- CelAlert™ alarm system reminds user to replace CO₂ tank and ULPA filter.
- Intelligent data and event logger records all incubator parameters for on-screen recall.
- 2 MB built-in flash memory guarantees long term storage of data.
- Diagnostic interface and online quick help provide comprehensive solutions to frequently encountered problems.
- RS485 data output
- Chamber is made of shiny stainless steel chamber with all rounded corners.
- Ductwork, plenums and shelves are removable without tools.
- Glass door is removable without tools.
- Inner gasket removable without tools.
- Diagnostic functions in the microprocessor include historical read-out of the parameters.
- Service can be carried out from the top/front
- Esco electronics and sensors have been expertly designed and paired to be inherently drift-free, to minimize need for calibration