The NEW! Transferpette® S from BRAND is the same high quality pipette that customers have come to expect. A lightweight, yet robust instrument that delivers a high degree of accuracy and precision, the Transferpette® S now offers newly refined features that make work even easier and more efficient.
- With its new handle geometry, the Transferpette® S provides a comfortable grip regardless of hand size and working right- or left-handed. Plus, true one-handed operation means no changing of grip, or putting down sample, to set the volume.
- The newly designed volume adjustment brake is easy to operate and clearly indicates when the pipette is secured against accidental volume changes.
- An even slimmer shaft makes working with narrow tubes and vials more manageable – recover more of your sample. And the shaft coupling to the handle has been redesigned, improving ergonomics and making cleaning easier.
- Color-coded pipette accents for tip selection are even clearer.
- One-handed volume adjustment with brake to protect against accidental volume changes
- 12.5mm piston stroke-length is shortest of all leading pipettes
- Easy Calibration™ technology ensures fast, easy, in-lab calibration adjustments without tools
- Four-digit volume display is always visible
- Universal tip cone fits tips from most quality manufacturers
- Completely and repeatedly autoclavable at 121°C/250°F (20 minutes)
- Multichannel models have patented individually removable/replaceable tip cones for easy in-lab cleaning and service and O-rings for low-force tip mounting and ejection
Transferpette® S Single Channel pipettes are supplied with performance certificate, operating manual, shelf mount, and three year warranty.