The LaboShaker D500 has an elegant simple design, whose motion is smooth, undulating “8”-figure cycling. The unique pattern of the motion promotes optimal movement required for the multiple “staining” and “washing” procedures that are involved in gel staining and blotting. This shaker with its 3-dimensional action provides gentle agitation which is more effective than that of traditional orbital shakers. Its horizontal and vertical movement enables more rapid staining and de staining of gels.
Adjustable speed and pitch allow fine motion controls.
The “LaboShaker D500” creates a continuous figure of 8-motion by means of a platform supported by 4 undulating flexible pillars anchored at each corner. This type of agitation helps a more thorough mixing and even distribution of the suspension.
- 30 x 30 cm platform with an “anti-slip” robust shaker
- Max. load 3 kg
- Adjustable up to 140 rpm with tilting up to 15°
- Supplied with extra set of silicon pillar
- Optional non-slip spiked mats for 50 ml and 15 ml tubes
- Optional rubber bands for fixing containers
- Gel staining and destaining
- Western blot and membrane washing
- Any type of ELISA reactions
- From simple mixing to catalytic reactions
Speed range (RPM) 0~140
Shaking angle (°) 0~15
Max. load (kg) 3.0
Platform area (W x D, mm) 295 x 295
Mains voltage (V) 110
Mains frequency (Hz) 50/60
Power consumption (VA) 30
Dimensions (W x D x H, mm) 360 x 360 x 257
Time control 99 (h) : 59 (m) : 59 (s), continuous
Weight (kg) 8.2